SCAMPS Infrared Scanning
Sign Up Sheet
Loose connections and thermal imbalances- two conditions which can occur in almost any power distribution system. Infrared inspects, detects and evaluates these thermal conditions before a breakdown occurs!
- Reduce outages, maintenance costs and improve system conditions.
- Substations, overhead lines and equipment, underground transformer installations, and customer owned equipment can be scanned, as well as water and waste water systems.
- Scanning conducted during the summer months of June and July; and the winter months of January and February, achieve the best results due to overloaded power systems.
- Cost: Call for quote.
- For additional information contact Jamie L. Ellis, of Thermal Technologies, at 276-650-3495 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Click the Submit button to send information directly to Thermal Technologies Inc., authorized by SCAMPS.